Unpaid Wages Attorney in Los Angeles, CA

Employee Advocates
Request consultation

Unpaid Wages

The courthouse where our unpaid wages lawyer operates in Los Angeles, CAWhen an employer fails to pay an employee legal minimum wage or their promised wages, the employee has a legal claim for damages against the employer. Wages include any kind of payment for work performed, including earned commissions and non-discretionary bonuses. An employee may also have a legal claim for unpaid wages if their employer does not follow overtime or break laws. To recover the owed wages, potential penalties and interest, the employee can either bring a lawsuit in court or pursue an administrative claim with the state’s labor department.

If you or a family member has been working without being lawfully compensated, contact our law office today to get your case started. Here at Shakouri law firm, we have years of experience handling claims for unpaid wages. We have recovered millions of dollars for our clients and can help you recover the wages you rightfully earned.

Set Up an Initial Consultation Today When You Call

Typical Cases We Handle

We regularly handle cases involving:

  • Employees who work “off-the-clock”.
  • Employees who are paid less than the legal minimum wage.
  • Employees who are paid less than what was originally promised to them.
  • Employees who are not fully paid for their on-call time.
  • Employees who are not paid overtime when working more than 8 hours a day or 40 hours a week.
  • Employees who are not paid their legal overtime rate (e.g. commission and/or non-discretionary bonuses are excluded in calculating overtime rate).
  • Employees who are not provided meal breaks or rest breaks.
  • Employees who start working off-site, but then clock in only when they arrive on-site.
  • Employees who often work from home, or are required to take calls, without compensation.

With us on your side, you can trust that we will always have your best interest at heart. You can also rest assured that you will always have direct access to us so you can express any concerns you may have. Don’t wait any longer, let our firm stand up for your rights.

Let Us Review Your Case. Call the Shakouri Law Firm at